As a highly valued Community Care TASMANIA staff member you will be part of a team of committed professionals delivering high quality home based care services throughout Tasmania.
Are you someone who enjoys working one on one with people assisting them to remain in their own home, being as independent as possible, and being involved in the community?
Are you currently working in the industry and looking for more hours?
We are seeking caring, compassionate, skilled support workers to join our team.
The following skills and attributes are required:
· Certificate 3 or 4 in Disability/Aged Care (highly desirable)
· Current Police Check and Working with Vulnerable People (Children) registration
· Smart phone
· Valid Driver's Licence
· Late model, reliable vehicle, with insurances
· Current First Aid Certificate
· Willingness and skills to work compassionately with people from possibly different and diverse backgrounds, in a client's own home
· A desire and focus to help clients with a disability would be highly regarded
· The right to live and work in Australia is mandatory
Community Care TASMANIA is an employer of choice; we value our teams and our clients alike. Working for CCT you will be valued and supported.