As a highly valued Community Care TASMANIA staff member you will be part of a team of committed professionals delivering high quality home based care services throughout Tasmania.
Community Care TASMANIA is a local state based community organisation providing care to
clients across Tasmania, including frail aged and people with disabilities. Due to continued growth, we are seeking the services of an experienced Rostering Coordinator to join our Launceston team.
To provide coordination of and liaise with support workers and clients to facilitate
the smooth provision of services in a timely & cost effective manner to clients across
· To match individual client’s culture and languages with support workers wherever
· Ensure that relevant Award conditions are met in the design of rosters.
· Monitoring of support worker requests for annual leave & staff absences due to
personal leave, & to ensure CCT has sufficient workers to cover client’s needs.
· Coordinating the delivery of care to clients.
· Ensuring compliance with standards, regulatory requirements and CCT policies
· Building and maintaining positive relationships with direct care staff and providing
ongoing support and management
· Contributing to continuous Quality Improvement projects
· Maintaining client and staff databases with accurate and timely data
· Liaising with Case Managers/Co-ordinators to ensure that all relevant information
pertaining to clients and support workers is communicated
· Certificate III / IV in Individual Support Aged Care, Disability and / or Community Services
will be highly regarded, as would some direct care experience
· Experience in rostering and/or using Telstra Health and / or relevant database would be
The successful applicant will have proven experience in a similar role working in a fast paced
and challenging environment with the ability to hit the ground running. In addition to your
qualifications and/or working experience, it is essential that you are/possess:
· Strong verbal communication skills
· Strong data entry and attention to detail
· Analytical thinking and numerical ability
· Lateral thinking/problem solving
· Customer Service oriented
· Teamwork and ability to work autonomously
· Interested and/or experienced in the community sector
· High level of skill in IT platforms required in this role
· A positive and supportive culture and working environment
· Internal and external learning and development opportunities and workplace mentoring
· A competitive remuneration package inclusive salary packaging
A National Police Check less than 6 months old is a requirement for this position.
If you would like a position description or have any questions in relation to the role, please
call 1300 722 400 or 0363 340990, alternatively email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 5.00pm 19th July 2019
We are seeking caring, compassionate, skilled support workers to join our team in the above regions. This is the result of our growth as a preferred provider of care services across Tasmania. The following skills and attributes are required:
· Certificate 3 or 4 in Disability/Aged Care (including the ‘Personal Care’ unit of competency)
· Current Police Check and Working with Vulnerable People(Children) registration
· Smart phone
· Valid Driver's Licence
· Late model, reliable vehicle, with insurances
· Current First Aid Certificate
· Willingness and skills to work compassionately with people from possibly different and diverse backgrounds, in a client's own home.
· A desire and focus to help clients with a disability would be highly regarded.
Community Care TASMANIA is an employer of choice; we value our teams and our clients alike. Working for us you will be valued and supported.
A culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) background and/or experience working with people from a CALD background is highly valued but not essential for working with Community Care TASMANIA.
To register your interest please register your interest now and email your resume along with our completed Candidate Questionnaire, which you can download here for the PDF version or if you prefer the Word version click here.
Please Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.