Our friendly and professional staff are experts in coordinating and delivering individualised
support. We will support you whatever your cultural background or identity. Community Care TASMANIA welcomes LGBTI clients.
After all we are an award-winning service and we’ve been part
of this community for nearly 30 years.
We will work in partnership with you. The care plans and services
we put in place are guided by you.
We can help you with:
- Developing and Managing your care plan and budget – using our expertise to ensure you get the best plan in place and nothing is overlooked. In the longer term we can manage all your finances for you;
- Making it happen – You set your goals and we work together to achieve them. Once you have decided what you want we can negotiate the best services at the right time and cost;
- Social connections – We will support you to build your confidence and skills enabling you to do the things you want to do;
- Multicultural support – If English is not your first language we can provide interpreters and other support. We have been caring for migrant communities since 1985.
- LGBTI clients - are especially welcome
Remember that we can deliver all the basic home care
services such as home cleaning, domestic and personal assistance.
As a truly Tasmanian service we know our community and
how we can deliver the best support to build and maintain your independence.
This means you can spend more time getting out and about doing the things you
Community Care TASMANIA - helping you go your own way
Call us today on 1300 722 400 or 6334 0990