Support Workers - Wynyard to Devonport - Wanted!

Due to continual growth we are currently looking for Support Workers from Wynyard to Devonport. Apply today!

About Community Care TASMANIA

At CCT, our Mission is to provide excellent, individualised services that allow clients of all backgrounds to enjoy richness and quality of life, to age with dignity and respect, in a safe environment in their home.

The Position

Join CCT as a Support Worker and become an integral part of a longstanding Tasmanian owned and run, award winning, Not for Profit Organisation.

Due to continual growth in a large number of regions of Tasmania, we are looking for the following qualities and skills in our new Support Workers:

Successful Applicants will have the following Mandatory requirements:

  • A current First Aid Certificate
  • A Certificate III qualification in this Industry
  • A current Drivers Licence
  • A current Tasmanian Working with Vulnerable People Card
  • A recent National Police Check (Schedule 1 preferred)
  • Personal care experience and training
  • A current Visa (if you are a non-citizen)

Our Support Workers all have a passion for this industry and continually demonstrate CCT's values of honesty, empathy, compassion and ethical performance and are our biggest asset to being able to provide an invaluable service to both our Aged Care clients and NDIS participants.

CCT will support successful applicants by supporting you with the following:

  • PPE
  • a Company tablet
  • Uniform
  • Opportunities to gain additional skills and access accredited training.

How to Apply

If you believe that you possess the skills and qualities that we value and require, please complete our Candidate Questionnaire.

Only successful applicants will be contacted.

The application form will include these questions:

  • Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
  • Which of the following First Aid accreditations do you currently hold?
  • Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
  • Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
  • Do you have a current Australian driver's license?