An exciting opportunity is available for a Team Leader Rostering to join our enthusiastic team at Community Care TASMANIA. CCT is a local award winning community organisation providing care to vulnerable people across the state in their own homes.
The Rostering Team Leader will:
- Supervise staff within the rostering team, ensuring the accurate rostering of home care.
- will look at route efficiencies, kilometres travelled, KPIs and identifying gaps in order to maximise support workers time and cost effectiveness.
- will collaborate and work with the Case Managers, Senior Case Manager Client Services and HR Manager to provide solutions in regard to rostering issues.
- will meet the organisational needs through the provision of a high level of customer service.
- Will supervise staff within the rostering team, ensuring the provision of care, support and activities within the client’s home.
- Will be responsible for the day to day management of the rostering team, ensuring it maintains a high level of professional support in line with all relevant regulations, policies and procedures using the designated IT platforms.
- Will provide practical training to all rostering staff, and promote ongoing development through reviews, supervisions, appraisals and team meetings.
- Will maintain up to date knowledge and awareness of the current SCHCADS award in relation to its impact for rostering.
The Rostering Team Leader will have the following:
- Ability to problem solve and identify gaps (relevant to dealing with shift or roster allocation scenarios)
- Excellent computer skills with demonstrated experience in MS Office and/or rostering systems
- Dedicated commitment or experience in leading and managing a team
- Experience in scheduling, logistics or workforce planning,
- Understanding of the Aged Care & Disability Sector
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills
- Sound time management and attention to detail
- Ability to effectively liaise with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in rostering and scheduling is desirable or the ability to learn quickly complex IT Telstra health customer service management system.
- Commitment to excellence
- Commitment to teamwork both internally and externally
The benefits the Team Leader will enjoy:
- A work place that understands work/life balance
- Salary packaging - Up to $16,000 tax free
- Employee Assistance Program
- A workplace commitment to health
- And much more
The position description can be downloaded from the right to this page.
If you have any questions in relation to the role, please call 1300 722 400 or 03 6334 0990. Applications to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note only applicants who are shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
Applications close 5.00 pm, Friday19th November.