About Community Care TASMANIA
Community Care TASMANIA is a local state-based community organisation providing care to clients across Tasmania, including frail aged and people with disabilities.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Customer Service professional to work in our rostering area. The successful candidate will be responsible for working closely with our business partners, providing administrative support and assigning support workers to clients/participants to ensure we deliver high quality services that meet their needs. This role is customer centred with a focus on building great working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
About the role:
- Developing and managing clients care schedules,
- Preparing and transmitting rosters for customer services to Support Workers
- Arranging replacement staff to cover planned or unplanned absences and shift changes
- Strive to match individual client’s culture and languages with support workers wherever possible.
- Service planning, confirmation and short notice in a timely, cost effective manner across the state.
- Ensure that relevant Award conditions are met in the design of rosters.
- Monitoring of support worker requests for annual leave & staff absences due to personal leave, to ensure CCT has sufficient workers to cover client’s needs.
- Ensuring compliance with standards, regulatory requirements and CCT policies.
- Building and maintaining positive relationships with direct care staff and providing ongoing support and management.
- Maintaining client and staff databases with accurate and timely data.
- Liaising with Case Managers/Co-ordinators to ensure that all relevant information pertaining to clients and support workers is communicated clearly.
You will be an experienced, motivated individual who thrives on scheduling, problem solving, coordinating, collaborating and optimising rosters.
You will be highly organised, able to remain calm under pressure and have exceptional communication skills. With an experienced and expanding workforce across Tasmania our common purpose is to provide a high quality of supports and services that are unique and valued by our clients/participants.
You will be offered a supportive culture with opportunities to develop and enhance your skills.
Desirable Skills and Qualifications:
- Certificate III / IV in Individual Support Aged Care, Disability, Business Administration and/or Community Services will be highly regarded, as would some direct care experience.
- Experience in rostering and/or using Telstra Health and / or relevant database would be an advantage
The successful applicant will have proven experience in a similar role working in a fast paced and challenging environment. In addition to your qualifications and/or working experience, it is essential that you are/possess:
- Strong verbal communication skills, with the ability to show empathy to all.
- Proven relationship management with all internal and external stakeholders, as well as good interpersonal, negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team and autonomously if required.
- Demonstrated experience in customer service/administration
- Strong computer skills and attention to detail
- Analytical thinking and numerical ability
- Lateral thinking/problem solving
- Interested and/or experienced in the community sector
- High level of skill in IT platforms required in this role
CCT has a fully supported learning environment and process
Benefits of working for CCT:
- Friendly, flexible and supportive workplace environment
- Internal and external learning and development opportunities and workplace mentoring
- A competitive remuneration package includes salary packaging
- Access to our free Employee Assistance Program
A satisfactory National Police Check less than 6 months old and a current Working With Vulnerable People registration are required for this position.
If you have any questions in relation to the role, please call 1300 722 400 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 5:00pm 24 August 2021
The position description can be downloaded to the right of this page.