About the role:
This Disability Coordinator will be responsible for planning and delivering effective care programs in line with organisation service plans and emerging participants needs.
The ideal applicant will have:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or minimum 2 years experience in a similar position in the disability sector
- Extensive knowledge of the NDIS, Practice Standards and Quality Indicators and Restrictive practices;
- Experience in delivering high quality participant services;
- Strong knowledge in using the NDIS portal, developing service agreements and service quotes;
- Financial literacy and the ability to interpret financial reports;
- Experience using excel, word and outlook;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- An ability to prioritise tasks, problem solve and meet deadlines;
- A flexible and adaptable work style;
- Current Tasmanian Drivers licence.
- National Police Check less than 6 months old and a current Working with Vulnerable People registration (Tasmania) is a requirement for this position. (NDIS endorsement required for ongoing compliance)
Key Responsibilities include:
- Monitoring service provisions in line with funding budgets
- Maintaining participant activity records, accurate roster system data and participant specific documentation
- To assist in the development and coordination of in-home services for people with a disability that are responsive to individual needs
- Working closely with support workers to coordinate, schedule and deliver attendant care programs
- To ensure appropriate matching of staff is provided to participants and staff selection incorporates participant choice
Benefits of working for CCT
- A positive and supportive culture and working environment
- Internal and external learning and workplace mentoring
- A competitive remuneration package which includes salary packaging
If you would like a position description or have any questions in relation to the role, please call 1300 722 400 or download from the top right of this page.
All applications to be emailed to email@example.com
Applications close 5:00pm, 17 May 2021.
Only those applicants shortlisted for interview will be contacted. Interviews may be conducted prior to the deadline for applications.