We are pleased to offer three positions for Customer Service professionals in our Launceston team. We are looking to appoint two permanent part time positions and one full time position to cover parental leave.
Community Care TASMANIA is a local state based community organisation providing care to clients across Tasmania, including frail aged and people with disabilities.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Customer Service professional to work in our rostering area. The successful candidate will be responsible for working closely with our business partners, providing administrative support and assigning support workers to clients/participants to ensure we deliver high quality services that meet their needs. This role is customer centred with a focus on building great working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
In this role you will:
• Provide an efficient, friendly and professional service to all clients internal and external
• Schedule client services and support worker rosters efficiently to meet client requirements
• Allocate unassigned visits and re-allocate unplanned changes to staff or client circumstances
• Build and maintain strong working relationships
• Maintain accurate and up to date records
• Provide after-hours telephone support to clients and staff
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to operate in a fast paced role
• Strong data entry and attention to detail
• Analytical thinking and numerical ability
• Lateral thinking/problem solving
• Customer Service oriented
• Teamwork and ability to work autonomously
• Interested and/or experienced in the community sector
• A positive friendly and team oriented approach
• Current Police Check
• Working With Vulnerable Peoples card
What we can offer you
At Community Care TASMANIA, our strength lies in the people we recruit.
We offer many great opportunities and benefits to support and inspire you in the work you do.
• A competitive salary plus super
• Salary Sacrifice
• Continuous opportunities for training and development
• Fun working environment
• A friendly and supportive culture that truly values you and the work you do
To apply for this position please email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
The position descriptions can be downloaded to the right of this page.