About the Role
- The opportunity to work with a leading company within the Community services sector which is experiencing rapid growth.
- You will have the opportunity to enhance people's lives and making a difference within the community to those who are frail aged or with a disability and mental health illness.
- You will be able to support clients achieve their goals.
- You will work with a diverse range of clients, including HACC and CHSP, with a focus on Home Care Packages.
- You will promote and empower clients with choice and control of plan implementation.
- You will have access to ongoing training and development.
- Hours of work to be negotiated
- Relevant tertiary qualifications –Diploma in Community Services.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Aged Care industry and the various funding programs aligned with all services.
- Proven experience within case management and/or case worker experience in a paid capacity.
- Exceptional Customer service and problem solving skills.
- Reliability, flexibility and commitment to high work standards.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, implement and organise services.
- Exceptional written communication skills and records management skills
- A current Working with Vulnerable People’s registration or willingness to obtain and maintain registration
- National Police Check and commitment to maintain
- A current unrestricted Driver's License including access to a reliable vehicle and comprehensive car insurance
- Intermediate computer and MS office skills
- Provide 2 work related references
- Recent experience working as a Case Manager/Coordinator or advocate in Aged Care
Benefits of working for Community Care TASMANIA
- A positive and supportive culture and working environment
- Internal and external learning and workplace mentoring
- A competitive remuneration package which includes salary packaging
- Supporting the local community
- Working as part of a team passionate about person centred care
- Be a part of a growing organisation
If you would like a position description or have any questions in relation to the role, please call 1300 722 400
or download to the right of this page.
Applications to be emailed to email@example.com
Applications close 5.00pm Monday 17 May 2021
Please note only applicants who are shortlisted for interview will be contacted