Case Manager – Launceston
Community Care TASMANIA is a state-wide local not-for-profit home care service provider which provides assistance to support older and disabled Tasmanians to remain living within their own homes across Tasmania.
We currently have an exciting employment opportunity for a Case Manager to join our dynamic client services team. This is a full-time position (38 Hours per week) based in Launceston.
About the role
As the Case Manager, you will be responsible for delivering case management to our clients that are person centred and enablement-focused. You will be involved in all aspects of care coordination, including managing brokerage clients, and our dial an angel program. You will develop positive working relationships with all of our valued clients to facilitate improved outcomes.
At Community Care TASMANIA we are passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity, reflecting the clients that we support. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced role where you can utilize your people skills and problem-solving abilities then you will flourish in this role.
What you will need:
1. Current National Police Check
2. Current Working with Vulnerable People Registration (NDIS Worker
3. Current Tasmanian Driver’s Licence
4. NDIS Worker Orientation Module
5. The Right to Work in Australia
6. Covid Vaccinations (including Boosters)
What we offer:
1. Ongoing support and assistance in the role
2. Training & Development opportunities
3. Access to our Employee Assistance Program
4. Competitive salary
If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you.
Please forward your application and resume with at least 2 referees to:
Community Care TASMANIA is an equal-opportunity employer