About the Role
- The opportunity to work with a leading company within the community services sector which is experiencing rapid growth.
- You will have the opportunity to enhance people's lives and making a difference within the community to those who are frail aged and may have complex care needs.
- You will be able to support clients achieve their goals.
- You will work with a diverse range of clients, with a focus on Home Care Packages.
- You will promote and empower clients with choice and control of plan implementation.
- You will have access to ongoing training and development.
- You will be involved in the optimisation of the Home Care packages Program through support to clients, including stakeholder relationships with providers/supplies of equipment, IT products/programs and other services to enhance the clients individualised wellbeing and quality of life.
The position will be based at our Burnie office.
This role is permanent part-time Monday- Friday (hours of work to be negotiated – may increase to a full-time role if required).
- Superior negotiation and customer service skills and a willingness to promote services and products for the enhanced wellbeing of clients.
- Exceptional customer service and problem-solving skills.
- Budgeting and project management skills
- Excellent time management skills and
- Ability to work with autonomy and be self-reliant and self-motivated while working interdependently with other coordinators
- Relevant tertiary qualifications –Diploma in Community Services/Social Services, RN, Enrolled Nurse or equivalent.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of the Aged Care industry and the various funding programs aligned with all services.
- Proven experience within case management and/or case worker experience in a paid capacity.
- Reliability, flexibility and commitment to high work standards.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, implement and organise services.
- Exceptional written communication skills and records management skills
- A current Working with Children Check or willingness to obtain and maintain current registration
- National Police Check and commitment to maintain
- A current unrestricted Driver's License including access to a reliable vehicle and comprehensive car insurance
- Intermediate computer and MS office skills
Provide 2 work related references
- Recent experience working as a Case Manager or advocate in Aged Care sector.
Benefits of working for Community Care TASMANIA
- A positive and supportive culture and working environment
- Internal and external learning and workplace mentoring
- A competitive remuneration package which includes salary packaging
- Supporting the local community
- Working as part of a team passionate about person centred care
- Be a part of a growing organisation
The position description can be downloaded from the right to this page.
If you have any questions in relation to the role, please call 1300 722 400 or 03 6334 0990. Applications to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close 5.00pm 28 September 2021.
Please note only applicants who are shortlisted for interview will be contacted.